Sunday, 6 August 2017

The Arrival........Day #17 - Family meetup

Still pottering about, move stuff around and setting up more of the electrical items. With the size of the villa and the concrete construction, it was difficult to get complete coverage. Fortunately, I have a stack of extenders, and with the main router + 4 extenders, I have semi-decent coverage. I plan to replace all these eventually with a mesh wifi system (probably the Ubiquiti AmpliFI), but need to see where I can get those parts here.

Today, also had a meet up with my brother and his family who were over on holiday. Hadn't seen them since before I moved to Qatar, picked them up from their hotel, and came up to the villa for a look, then went down to the little restaurant at the bottom of the hill. Arrived at the restaurant around 7, and were eventually the last to leave at 1am, so overall, think it was a great evening!

The restaurant was called Casa Luna and you can see the Trip Advisor reviews at https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g190384-d2716572-Reviews-Casa_Luna-Paphos_Paphos_District.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thank you for reading and sharing your comments, please keep it clean as my kids are probably reading and no spam/linking off to other commercial sites!