Sunday, 19 February 2017

Reccy Visit...update

Made contact with another agent and have arranged a meet for when we go over for the reccy.

He has a basic specification of what we are looking for and will give us a list to review before we go over, so see if there are any we won't bother to go and look at.

Today, booked the accommodation for the visit, so that is us ready to go!


Last week I also contacted one of the relocation companies, and today they came round to do a survey. I wanted to get an idea of things before I engaged with my employer.


It will be here before we know it!



Needless to say I have still been surfing the rental websites, telecoms websites and also car sales places. Still in information overload mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thank you for reading and sharing your comments, please keep it clean as my kids are probably reading and no spam/linking off to other commercial sites!