Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Reccy visit!

The flights are booked, the car hire is booked just need to sort out accommodation!

Yes, it is time to go on a reccy visit to check out the schools and do some villa hunting. With my current rota, unfortunately the school holidays don't line up, so will need to take the kids out of school. Needs must however.

I managed to use all my accumulated air miles from the last couple of years to pay for the majority of the flights for the 4 of us, so that is a bit of a boost!

I have continued to trawl the websites of numerous agencies, but still no closer to pulling together a shortlist!

This next 5 months are absolutely going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thank you for reading and sharing your comments, please keep it clean as my kids are probably reading and no spam/linking off to other commercial sites!